MAC not PC
okay....
I am a MAC guy
and I am sure that there are many MAC GUYS using this BLOG thing
but I feel that there is something odd going on
at work I work on a PC, actually I work on the PCs
while at home I play on a MAC
but the interface on the MAC is not as simple and clear as on the PC
someone help me out here
I just finished a POSTING that I wanted to be HYPERLINK RICH
but was unable to find the ICON
and looked for the spell check, again, WHERE IS THE ICON?
the world is not MAC friendly
or maybe it is just me
and I have not discovered the set up

do I need to upgrade my Internet Explorer?
(I was a Netscape user for so long, but the world would not let that happen for me....my SCRABBLE addiction at GAMES.COM was enough for me to not only start using Internet Explore, but to use it exclusively)

In any case......

Is it this Jack Daniels
or
am I are some of he features missing on my Mac version of BLOG?