There is an age old question...
How many bikes does a cyclist need?
the answer is simple
Just one more!

(this same measurement has been known to work for musicians and guitars)

This guy who goes by THE WEASEL wrote briefly on this topic. I thought that I would expand...

I have been riding bikes for years, many years, nearly my whole life. Now I do not have all the bikes that I have ever ridden, but I do have a collection of bikes and parts from riding over the last decade. Just as a photographer may have a variety of photo related devices, the cyclist may have a different bike for each scenario....

There is the video camera, the 8mm film camera, the Polaroid Land Camera with its PACK FILM, and the new age Polaroids that shoot the color pictures and the minature photos as well, then there is the 35mm and then maybe a 35mm that is used for strickly manual operations, then a Pin Hole camera, then a few old Brownies that collect dust on the shelves right next to the.....

Okay...

I am not a photographer but I was able to create a simple metaphor for people to understand why it is impossible to walk in my garage or basement without literally tripping over a bicycle or some random bicycle parts. Each and every bicycle has a place and a purpose.

With that said....

I want a new cross bike...my 59cm Jamis Nova is a tad too small
the proper fitting of the 29inch wheels and the 22inch frame of the Karate Monkey has ruined me on the sizing of all my 26inch mountainbikes and even my road bikes!