Gear: Winter Gear
Today it is cold. Today it is F--king cold!

I have debated with the notion of making this purchase for a few years now.
Today I took the plunge with no fear of regret.
(unless they do not fit, which will lead to an immediate return)
Called my friends over at City Bikes in Chevy Chase. Mike K. had his doubts on availability. So after our conversation I called the folks at LAKE SHOES. Sure enough, after endless flirting with a women whose age and size remains unknown to me it was decided I may be able to find these shoes, but I will not be able to find them in the Lake warehouse. Without much trouble I found the shoes at Performance
Pulled out the card and made an online purchase.


Merry Christmas to me.
the MXZ 300
sounds more like a Japanese sports car than a pair of winter mountainbiking shoes