I am wrecked...

Yes....
I am wrecked
no, not that feeling like I just got back from playing football with the boys
playing football with the boys is something I don't do any more, but it is a feeling I can remember
the double cross country ski yesterday left me stiff
that was on top of a morning yoga session as well as all that it means to be a father of two with two active dogs on a snow day
so today most of my energy was expended sledding with Dean, chasing Dean, or chilling with Dean, Grant, Lisa, Roscoe, and Brutus

considered a night assualt on Rock Creek Park for a little more fun on the snow
but
I think I did my body good this weekend
yoga, the skiing, and all the running around
enough is enough..... a little more may bring me past the point of pleasure
red wine is what I am headed for... not the petzl and the skies

check out this awesome photo exhibit....
beautiful photography
amazing images of amazing places
so well orchestrated
such amazing design

SPENCER TUNICK

stole the link.... I mean discovered the link... or maybe turned onto the link by VELORUTION

let the Spencer Tunick images be a WHERE'S WALDO of bicyclist.... only.... Waldo only makes one appearance instead of every page.....

I wonder how Spencer Tunick feels about Andrew Goldsworthy (sorry.... could not find the official site)
and
I wonder how Andrew Goldsworthy feels about Jeff Foxsworthy?

listening to some good background music.... perhaps the perfect mood music for this blog entry
gundog99 set the links to the MP3s.... a good mix.... wise I had a play all button

will have to continue with the music
and more to reading... not writing blogs
need to keep my hands free for sipping wine

night