Physical Terrorism: The Movie!
okay
so at my PT session on Tuesday I discussed with some of the regulars about who would play each person if our little PT Group were a Sit Com or a Movie
this was definitely harder than I thought....

the leader and main character my Physical Terrorist would be the most important person to cast
as she sets the tone to the show...
one of her patients was convinced that the blonde from that old series WINGS would be good
but the Physical Terrorist was convinced that she was walking with the assistance of a walker by now
so that was out....
as a joke I opted for Shaq to play me.... as I am White Shaq... shamefully that stuck....

then for my surgeon... well... if Neil Patrick Harris is not looking too old... then we most certainly would be booking Doogie Hauser to play the surgeon... a character that is seldom there

like the opening line of the great american novel.... if I could just figure out who the Physical Terrorist would be then the rest would all be cake!

Holly Hunter could work.... she would pack that cute/strong/smarmy punch that is present in my Physical Terrorist
who else is a little sprite?

everyone is such a character....
if you knew them you could help... but I guess not
suppose this is less interesting than some of my rants

ah...
the things that occupy my brain...