Road Signs...
I have yet to get my Digital Camera to talk with my Computer since the OS Upgrade....
but I did manage to see a number of very sensible road signs relating to bicycles on the road.
Those signs got me thinking of some of the signs that exist in the states that seem to do nothing for the slow of car traffic.

Maybe this would be more appropriate in some areas



while this next one may aid in slowing traffic in other areas...


or maybe that sign would need to be more like this....


that may work for some male drivers....
but since there are varying tastes the signs could be electronic...
having a rotation for different drivers and maybe for different times of the days...
Some neighborhoods could have the images be more specific to the tastes of different cultures, perhaps showing ther perfered body styles of different cultures.

I always felt that Mount Pleasant Street could use a Mariachi Crossing sign at the corner of Mt Pleasant and 17th Street.

Dupont and Logan Circle may opt for something other than a woman to get the local traffic's attention.