can someone explain some stuff to me
so we have these people that call themselves the CULTURE OF LIFE
the basis of this group is the PRO-LIFE movement
okay....
then we have these same people who are ANTI-STEM CELL RESEARCH
but
these same people are advocates of the DEATH PENALTY and are willing to send people off to WAR (in Iraq)
I am so confused

WHERE IS THE CULTURE OF LIFE?

seems like they are 50/50 on the whole LIFE CONCEPT

me...
pro-choice (which does not mean pro-abortion... but there are plenty of cases where it is the best option)
pro-science and technology (which means yes to Stem Cell research)
pro-Death Penalty (I would be willing to institute the Death Penalty for lesser crimes as long as only the guilty were the ones getting the punishment)
and
Anti-War only as a LAST RESORT (against the war in Iraq... would like to see some sort of action in what is called the War on Terror)

and of course....
where is the SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE when our current president has a FAITH BASED ININIATIVE!??!?!?!

the fact that our country is being highjacked by the Religious Right blows my mind
please
someone please help this country

oh
in reponse to DT's comment
I have no issue with same sex marriages
in this case I defer to the bumper sticker

SHARE THE PAIN: ALLOW GAY MARRIAGES