Photo Essays: Projects I talk about... Projects I never get active on...
I am an "ideas man"
but sadly... I am not a man of action

all the time I come up projects and inventions
seldom do I ever take action on these projects or inventions
correction, I never take action on these projects or inventions

some of these ideas float around my brain for months only to leave and return again
I have written short stories and novels in my head, working and reworking the stories
never writing them down
until these stories drift from my brain to never return again

there are also photo projects that come to my mind
local documentaion that would be easy enough to do
yet, I never do these things
only to be sad that the photo essay can not be done as the world has changed and the photo can no longer be taken

there were ideas of collecting images of favorite dive bars and favorite mom and pop restuarants in Washington, DC
rapidly my favorite places disappear for the next Fresh Fields, GNC, or Starbucks

another photo project that I have never started and will never be done is a photo essay of interesting urinals in and around Washington DC

apparently this idea has been approached by others
http://www.urinal.net/


I need to go to the bathroom