anger versus action

rather than wasting my time being angry I am taking action
sure I have sent out some emails before
but now I am being more diligent about my efforts
as I want to avoid the worst case scenario on my street
the traffic moves way to fast
the momentum needs to be slowed
and well
it looks like my push is leading towards some action

action leads to reaction
uncivilized behavior breeds uncivilized behavior
now that I am being proactive
perhaps I can prevent future actions leading to my reaction
limit the uncivilized behavior that causes the uncivilized behavior
no longer will I be a slave to my anger

the recipient list on my emails have grown
I have seen police officers stopping speeding cars
I saw my ANC leader out taking measurements
it is good to see that my voice is being heard
glad to know I am not just screaming at a wall