signs....


signs are fine...
the only problem
no body pays any attention to the signs
the education needs to happen before the incident

with my kids I can give them instructions
if they can not obey
I need to remove the opportunity for them to create the negative behavior
that is how I feel with cars...

adults are driving like children
they know the rules
they know the limits
yet they keep disobeying the rules
so... we need to guide their behavior
and
remove the opportunity for them to break the rules

excessive speeding?
make the roads so the cars have to slow down
tickets are not working
maybe shaming
or maybe spankings

I would settle for public shaming
a big sticker on the car telling the world
I AM A SPEEDER
I AM AN OBNOXIOUS DRIVER
I GOT MY THIRD DWI
or whatever
i am none of those things

another sign
an even better sign