Wakefield Park... trails have been repaired

yesterday morning I had to work...
yes it was Sunday
yes I had to work
those things happen... that is my job

after a morning at work I went to Wakefield Park in NOVA to aid in the repair of the recently flooded mountain bike trails
there were lots of hands
many people showed up to lend some support
I helped where I could
but...
since there were so many people
rather than tripping over them
I took some pictures so that I could try to assemble an article for SPOKES magazine about Wakefield Park and the two race series in the area that host races here
as well as the people who build and repair these trails

no pictures now

I was overjoyed to hear that the trails were repaired and they will be running the full course at the Wednesday At Wakefield events to come in the next few weeks