we must walk before we can run...

yesterday I was headed to the grocery store with my older son...
as we meandered through the city I decided it would be fun to stop by this public skate park on Rhode Island Avenue

DEAN LOVED IT!

after we ran up and down the ramps and did some balancing on the various rails it occured to me that I had my camera

when I pulled it out... Dean said that he thought that a camera would be a good idea


there is an interesting relationship between PARKOUR and the camera

my camera does not make this layover sequence shot
but it is easy enough to create in Photoshop
j

ust as I thought that the ENDO BOARD would be a good balancing lesson before skateboarding

I feel that it makes sense for the boys to learn to run on the ramps before trying to skate on the ramps
trying to isolate the variables

he still does not have his own skateboard
but soon we will each get new skate boards
yes... WE WILL GET NEW SKATEBOARDS
maybe not just me and dean.... but maybe lisa as well
termite skateboards