Go Nats!

a few weekends ago lisa and I took the boys to a National's game
it was t-shirt day
to my pleasure they had XL shirts
to my family's displeasure... they only had XL shirts
somehow we walked away with five XL Nationals t-shirts
yee-ha
or not

the shirts are red
the shirts have a big "W" on them

I have already given away 4 out of 5 of the shirts
considering using the 5th to clean my chain
I can not see myself wearing a red shirt with a big "W" on it
I know that the meaning is different
but
I am not pleased with how the combination of shirt color and the "W" make my stomach turn

maybe I should have used all five shirts to clean my chain

honestly...
I would like them to alter their logo or change their team name in the next few years
the stigma attached to these last many years will be a negative one
watching sports should be a pleasant escape
not a painful reminder