a photographer's fishing spot

this is a shot of larry camp from WAW#2
seems that this photographer found a photographer's version of a secret fishing spot
not that there are so many fish to be caught
but
when a fish is caught
it is a good one

this log is above and beyond my abilities
there is a girl scout route that the majorities of the racers take

here are some shots by gary of a number of WAW#4 trying to clear this log in a variety of styles
on all three laps tonight I went the other way around
on all 18 opportunities to try this log in the waw and cranky monkey races I have done in the past many weeks
I opted for the less than direct girl scout route

larry is wearing a sundress tonight
not sure who else is wearing what
best you go straight for the source

WHERE WAS MY CAMERA?

oh... I may want to get on my soap box
I just love my soap box
I think that the sundress was one hundred percent fashion
I do not believe that a sundress aids a single speeder to move more fast or more fluid
infact... I question if the seat catching the sundress prevented larry from trying to lauch the log
just a theory
as I was not there

I think I am going to go see what Rickyd was wearing... he can wear some freaky stuff on any given day
OMG!
I would post it... but I will leave that for the Drunk Cyclist