clever advertising

I love good advertising
there is a certain flavor to the European advertising
they can be so clever

from australian... not in europe...
fosters has a cute ad campaign going on here
but they take it to far
which dilutes it to a whaaassssup sort of way
then there is david letterman
when david letterman has a joke fall flat
dave can then retell that joke for the next three weeks
and by the third week the joke has become funny

my buddy gibby in california shared some GOOGLEVIDEO stuff that cracked me up

I will have to admit
I am a sucker for that aussie persona
something about the freedom of the extended walkabout that makes me jealous
it is really something about the experience of travel
yet... there are also adventures with deep roots
different life choices
different life paths