isn't it ironic?

isn't ironic...

so today I was scanning the web
ran through some of my classic loops

went to all sorts of random blogs

it appears that I can only post anonymously to blogs that have upgraded to the latest blogger...
so...
I went to upgrade...
but I fear that the new blogger is not ready for me
I am ready for it
but
I fear that it is not ready for me

I did not want to upgrade when blogger requested it
now I want to upgrade... blogger is not willing

some blogs I view regularly

www.timfaia.blogspot.com
cyclinglyfestyle.blogspot.com
biketopia.blogspot.com
arsbars.com
bikesandbeer.blogspot.com
joefoley.blogspot.com
soiledchamois.blogspot.com
wrenchinthegears.blogspot.com

there are more
there are others

of course there are others
but
more would just water down what has already been listed
Webster can define Ironic... Alanis Morrisette could not