top ten punk records of all time

the old bag has me working on cleaning up the basement...

trying to clean up the basement
time to try and get a few things in order
tune up some bikes
and get rid of some bikes
and throw away some stuff
I have too much stuff
stuff I do not need
stuff I will not need
stuff I never needed

tonight I painted a wall in the basement
last night when trying to hang a few shelves I realize that the wall need to be painted
so I took the shelves down and painted that small all divider
then today realized that I needed to paint the long wall aswell

part of the goal will be to set up a turntable

no I am not looking to become a dj
but I am thinking it would be nice to listen to some of my old records

the paint is drying
tomorrow I will put some stuff on the shelves and some other stuff in the alley
some stuff I will have to hang onto
other stuff I will have to let go

looking forward to hearing some old records
while I was shuffling boxes a BEEFEATER record rolled out
not Players for Lovers.... but another... but certainly worth listeing to just the same

oh..Espn classic has moved to K1 fighting

to the title before I get distracted again
top ten punk albums of all time
okay... I am going to try to avoid the obvious Sex Pistols Nevermind the Bollocks or The Clash The Clash

here we go....
what can I remember
and no
there is no order
okay
to get the list started
The Sex Pistols Nevermind the Bollocks
The Clash The Clash
The Dammed Machine Gun Ediqute
brian baker and jason farrell would say strawberries but not me
The Police Outlandous d' Amour
UK Subs Diminished Responsibilities
Minor Threat Out of Step
Black Flag Damaged
Bad Brains
I Against I
(is that too poppy? would I be more cool if I said Rock For Light)
Ramones Road to Ruin
(or whatever.... End of the Centry... either way it is three cords and one tempo)
is that ten?
I wanted to add something by The Jam
there may be a different lsit if you ask me tomorrow

there may be a different lsit if you ask me tomorrow
already thinking of swapping the jam for the police