sunday morning...

these shots were taken sunday morning in adam morgan
the motion shots bellow were taken while I caught up with josh

often when I take a person's photo I wonder if they will ever go to this page and see the photos
someone like tar has never seen the photos I have taken of him on my page
while I am certain that josh has been cussing at me
wondering what has been taking me so long

I understand.... I feel the same way about Kevin Dillard's race photos

josh was excited to show me a build project he has been working on
it looks like a nice old fuji with lugs and all sorts of suntour components

man... my readership has gone
google use to be so much easier for me to get archives of my own previous posts
used to put gwadzilla and any word... bam... the page I was looking for
no more...