a test for the commuter....

I wish that we could issue a test to a commuter
heck
maybe we can get some commuters to run a study
test my theory

have a commuter take the same route to and from work and time their door to door experience

have them drive and time their door to door experience driving as they normally drive

have them drive and time their door to door experience going the speed limit

have them drive and time their door to door experience going a rational increase over the speed limit

compare the numbers

scientific people could do scientific things with the data
numbers could be crunched
if enough measurements were taken you could toss the lowest, then toss the highest, then get an average
my uneducated guestimation...

there would be little to no difference in the commute times
the high speed is not quicker
the high speed is not any more effiecient
the high speed is more dangerous

the data shows that the chance of a fatality increases as speed increases
unnessecary speed
speed that could injury or kill
speed that serves no function but creates an great risk

who is willing to try this study?

and within the results....
they can also learn of the behavior around them
in life as I grow up I look at those around me
when someone does something I do not care for
I think to myself... I do not want to be that guy