national turn off your television week

this week is national turn off your television week...

I already dropped the ball on this one

let me start by saying this....

"My name is GWADZILLA...
and I am a televisionhead"

okay... I said it
I am sorry

National Turn Off Your Television Week

everything in moderation

quality television is not so bad

yesterday after after the boys had dinner I sat down for some Discovery Planet Earth
they boys usually love this stuff...
on this day the boys were not captivated
so I put on some PBS Curious George so I could go downstairs and chew my food
the boys had already been outside hiking with the dogs
it was time to start settling down
I wanted to slow down and chew my food
maybe even taste it before I swallowed it

am I bad?
is this so wrong?

Discovery Planet Earth is awesome!