bell boy


a conversation with spearmint has been occupying one of the voices in my head

listened to some quadrophenia
heard the song bell boy
thought about the police playing the virgin festival today
thought about sting
thought about the song bell boy
thought about sting and the police at the virgin festival

the conversation with spearmint touched on the topic of selling out
there was mention of dc's ian mackaye
there was mention of jack kerouac

the who quadrophenia
went for the Wiki mention of quadrophenia
quadrophenia dot net may have more information than I need to approach

the description of kerouac on the wiki page makes me think of charles bukowski
then brings me back to the conversation with spearmint which brings me back
to rollins

watching Everyone Stares
trying to pull myself away
but it is still in the early years
I am definitley stoked about everything by the police before Ghost in the Machine
everything was cool after
even the Sting solo stuff
but the best stuff is the early stuff