like being on the cover of a high gloss magazine... C3 on Velophotos Dot Net


like being on the cover of a high gloss magazine
C3 is on velo photos today


I heard that the race in hagerstown was carrying that cyclocross race energy

racing that day was not part of my weekend
riding that day was not part of my weekend

shouting, screaming, ringing my cow bell, and taking pictures was not part of my weekend

as much as I would have liked to see my brother battle it out in the elite

this was not part of my weekend


my brother managed to finish first in the Masters A
that is pretty darn fast

that is pretty darn fast over all


good work marc!


sorry I was not there to cheer you on

sorry I was not there to capture the moment on film
maybe there are some images on velo photos dot net


velo photos dot net

use the print screen button
then paste into a document in a photo editor
they you can print this to be a glossy sheet like a store bought magazine