SPEEDY!

oh man... I am lame
I am totally lame
I am a totally lame type A slacker
a total slacker

I bought this awesome hot sauce from a guy in VA beach
somehow I remember to put the sauce on my soup, my chips, and even my popcorn
and well... while I have remembered to spice up each and every meal with Speed's #44
somehow I have failed to send James the check
yet I come home to find a package in the mail
seems that James wanted to replace the bottle that broke in the previous shipment... three of the four bottles survived
james sent me a bonus bottle

finally I have a stamp, a check, and an envelope in the same place at the same time
just need to mail it

sorry
I am a total slacker
but the hot sauce is fantastic
wish I had brought some with me to west virginia this weekend past
we had some nachos that could have used them
and had I had the sauce I would have been inspired to cook up some eggs

Speedy @ myspace