TEXTING KILLS!

TEXTING KILLS!

simple and plain
TEXTING WHILE DRIVING SHOULD BE CONSIDERED RECKLESS DRIVING

Teen Killed in Boston Area by Texting Asshole!

DC METRO BUSES NEED TO PUT THEMSELVES IN CHECK
in 2007 a DC Metro Bus ran down two pedestrians
video
sentencing

I do not know them
yet I cry at the senselessness of these deaths

as a pedestrian, as a cyclist, as a father, as a human being
I tell you
people need to get a clue about the notion of CAUSE AND EFFECT
they need to balance to potential losses to the potential gains

why do I get angry and cuss at the car drivers around me?
because of their senseless actions
because of their lack of respect for the lives of others
because people are more concerned with shortening their commute by five minute than by giving people their right to life

I have never had any love for the drivers of the DC Metro buses
the way they bully their way around the city streets is a nusance

It has been a decade since the senseless death of Judy Flannery
death of Judy Flannery
another death where the sentence did not fit the crime
yes... Judy was quite the soccer mom
she was the wife of my soccer coach of roughly six years when I was in grade school
she was a family friend
she was a friend to everyone she met
she left behind her a husband and children