Fatmarc's New Year's Revolutions


I have no real new year's resolutions
other than writing things down

writing things down is my new year's resolution

writing things down and making things happen
like a things to do list
but it is the task of writing things down that is my only resolution
everything else is a byproduct of that one resolution

make myself accountable
then call myself on my own shit

I have had mental lists before
but I have never written then down
writing things down will be my action
a list of actions
not a list of ideas

fatmarc had an impressive year in 2007
I am sure that he has a private list of resolutions in addition to this list of NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTIONS on fatmarc.com


one question...
what about question #5
why does it have to be all or none?

oh... and the tie thing
I feel you should go to more functions that people wear ties
then wear what makes you comfortable while also appropriate

that image is the cover of velo photos
I will chase this gwadzilla archive for the address
it is another classic image by Kevin Dillard