it has been too long since my last yoga class

bless me body for I have sinned
it has been far too long since my last yoga class

went to yoga class this afternoon
I feel amazing
I needed that
I forgot how good yoga can make me feel

had been meaning to get into Bikram this winter
have been meaning to get into Bikram for years
today I followed my old yoga instructor from one studio to another studio
at this other studio she teaches a Hot Yoga class

I feel good
james brown good

it was not Bikram... I still feel that the heat helps
the class was packed
bumper to bumper
I had to really squeeze in to find a space

need to get back on the mat soon
make yoga part of my routine
my body and soul could use more yoga

last winter Black Cat Bernie was teaching some Yoga classes for people associated with City Bikes at the Adams Morgan store... but that does not seem to be happening this year