always bummed when I do not capture the subject

always bummed when I do not capture the subject

took this photo as I caught a breath of fresh air around the time when most post worker commuters are on the street in their cars, headed to the bus/train, or on their bike

had the camera and snapped once without asking


with the old camera that is new to me in hand I snapped a shot before I approached and asked to take a shot

it always bums me out when I do not capture the subject
two shots are never enough
but working with the single shot potential before I start guessing around with the continuous


snapped a shot then shared some words
the light turned green and she was off

the shot I wanted was somewhere between the two expressions
not stern
not smiling
I hate when i miss the shot

I liked her wit
I do not feel that this photo captures her wit

the boots make the first shot very
copenhagen girls on bikes