another cyclist with an accent

another cyclist with an accent

why is it when I encounter a person hiking in the woods they are European?
why is it that so many bicycle commuters in washington dc are European?


why is it that people from The States suck?

think about it

when I think of the standard American I think of fat blobs behind the wheel of an SUV
(when I say American I mean the United States... not North or South America... although they are all Americans)

European stereotypes would be a thin fashionable man or woman moving about on a bicycle
they may be smoking a cigarette... but they are still moderately healthy
while the stereotypical american is a fat blob in a sports shirt with their foot on the gas and one gripping a steak and cheese while the other hand is texting a friend

I love steak and cheese sandwiches
I hate our modern culture
American Idol? not my American Idols

STUFF WHITE PEOPLE LIKE BLOG