happy st. patrick's day


happy st. patrick's day
having a guinness in the name of st patrick's day
only I am not in a bar
bought a guinness at the corner store
the guinness has a "rocket widget" bouncing around inside

Icon O Classt... this is your cue
jump in here... give the review of this product
give an explanation of pulling a draft
why a beer is better from a tap than from a bottle?

how were the draughts in scottland?

what does it mean to pull a draught?

were clydesdales draught horses?

watching the gates
I like documentary film
like books for people who like to drink

I blog and drink with the television in the background to honor st patrick's day
while icon o classt more than like spent some time in an irish pub early in the evening
an has settled in by a warm fire with a jameson and something obscure by james joyce

I had two of these rocket widget assisted guinness bottles before moving to the flying dog amber
no... not harp... flying dog
the first bottle I mistakenly poured into a pint glass
the visual was stunning as to be expected
but the beer fell flat quickly
the second guinness was drank from the bottle
as the bottle instructs
but I like the ascetic

enjoying the gates on hbo
I am loving it
fantastic film
fantastic vision of the artist
which one?
all of them