没人通过总统

没人通过总统

soon to be former President Bush went mountain biking on the Beijing Olympic course yesterday

I scanned the web
was unable to find a picture to tell the tale

not positive,,, I think he took a spill

falling is part of riding
falling is a part of of pushing your personal limits
I do not fall enough
a year with two trips to the ER stole some of my love for falling

for those that did not know... I am not a fan of the current president of the United States
as a regular guy... he is pretty okay

as a president... I think the world's history would have been better had someone else taken on the task


sorry... tangent drifting into an ugly direction
these posts do not always get published


it looks like Bush is experiencing the Olympics up close and personal

meeting the athletes and cheering them on from the front row

pretty cool!

that photo of Bush riding with the Chinese Olympic team is from a visit a few years prior
how do you say in Chinese.. "nobody passes the president"