8.05.2008

I do not know her... but she has a very intense girl next door sort of appeal

I do not know her...
she appears to have a very intense girl next door sort of appeal
that or
she has that song of the siren that draws men crashing into the rocks
either way I was glad I got to try and capture the shot

the photos turned out okay
a classic case where a better camera would take a better shot
it is hard
the presure to make something beautiful appear beautiful on film

good thing I am shooting digital
it allows for a far less expensive push of the shutter

the low lighting of this moment only allowed for a few shots

snapped this shot outside of Asylum
it has been a while since I quenched my thirst at Asylum
www.asylumdc.com

6 comments:

wunnspeed said...

Next door and HOT!

Icon O. Classt said...

I think the pigtails are doing you in, my friend.

Josh Nadas said...

thats my friend meghan!

Anonymous said...

You don't remember her from polo?

And she's married.

gwadzilla said...

yes...
hot
but also cool...
she is so hot that she is not sweating!
that is cool

the pigtails are a nice touch

I did catch her name
she prepped me that she would forget mine

yes, I remember her from bike polo

of course
she was even in the news reel
as THE ONE BIKE POLO GIRL
in the post below I made mention of tracking down the link to the previous post on bike polo

SHE IS MARRIED?!?!?!?!
SO IS WUNNSPEED!

that does not make her any less hot
that does not that make me any less married either

YES... I AM MARRIED

Anonymous said...

She's got a weird brake setup. I've never seen anyone running a fixie with only the rear brake. I wonder if it's a freewheel and she doing bmx style.