still dirty from my ride... will shower after I walk the dog

still dirty from my ride...
will shower after I walk the dog
really want to go for an epic with the dog
I have the time
while I lack the motivation
it may be unfair to my body to juice it with caffeine for the third time today

running out of time for the epic
was considering doing the Gold Mine Loop to the Great Falls section of The Billy Goat Trail finishing up at Widewater on the C&O Canal
only to work it back to the car through the Gold Mine Loop again

the temperature is perfect
love the sunset down the canyon of the Potomac River up that far north
this adventure would require getting in the car
and well
I can not justify it when it is easy enough to hike in the local woods of Rock Creek Park

Rock Creek Park it is!
finish this post
finish this large cup of icy cold water
then put some sock and shoes on these sandy feet and start marching
it will not be an epic
but I can still stretch it a few more feet that the standard pre/post walk of the dog

the billy goat trail on the WIKI PAGE