bread and puppet is on tour and in dc this week

bread and puppet is on tour and in dc this week

www.breadandpuppet.org

lisa and went to the bread and puppet festival in vermont a few times before missing the last time
it was a great excuse for a road trip to a great part of the world
lots of great memories of camping a few nights on the drive up
we brought bikes and explored trails

then we camped at the festival
one year there was a dirt road mountain bike race
I got second
the guy who got first clued me in to the time that he was doing his sideshow
which had us exploring the show along side of the show

very cool stuff
very cool memories

all the photos that were taken were pre-digital
I am not sure I have the need to scan them
there are just not enough hours for me to be all the people I want to be