the weather was perfect for an indian summer not quite fall ride at great falls


the weather was perfect for an indian summer not quite fall ride at great falls
or so I would guess
I was at work

earlier this week george bush hosted a cast of us olympiads for a meet at greet at 1600 penn
although I did not catch a press release I am sure it was a good showing of the top american athletic names and athletic faces
certainly that super star in the pool, phelps, did not have far to travel from baltimore
I did read that that inspiring gymnast kid shawn johnson was there
and yes I also I heard that the those tight bunned volley ball ladies could not make it
side out... sorry sonja
not sure if all of the us mountain bikers were but through electronic word of mouth I heard that two of the us olympic mountainbikers were in attendance


jason berry snapped that shot after riding with mary mc conneloug and adam craig
I bet adam craig wished he had his boat when saw those falls

great job in Bejeing

jason berry snapped that shot on after he took them on a trail ride to great falls on the virginia side of the potomac

jason's words and jason's images here
http://jason-berry.blogspot.com/
jason's movies here
http://www.grippedfilms.com/


I am not sure if these photos are from the event
www.icelebshot.com