Bicycle Commuter Tip: Bath Basket/Shower Bucket


Bicycle Commuter Tip: Bath Basket/Shower Bucket
this is a tip I need to implement for myself
I have all that I need at work to clean up and take a shower...
but I do not have an actual Bath Basket/Shower Bucket
looks like I need to make a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond!

contents...
SOAP: Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap!
it is like an espresso for your skin
SHAMPOO: if you have hair... I don't so I just use my soap... Dr. Bronner's works for my scalp
Mirror/Razor/Shaving Cream: if you shave regularly... I do not shave regularly... but i have that stuff in case the work day demands that I do not look like I am morphing into a wolf
Deodorant: yes... you need deodorant... you may like your essence... but no one else does... except maybe your dog and your dog sniffs other dog's asses and likes that as well
in addition to deodorant I like to keep some Gold Bond around for when I do not shower but I need to freshen up a bit

Archie McPhee
http://www.mcphee.com/