the blog has been thin the last few days...

the blog has been thin the last few days...
work and life are taking priority over the blog

I know people are thinking I am cheating on BLOGGER with FACEBOOK

but understand... there can be a mutually exclusive love affair with both of these electronic addictions


if you have not been to the early GWADZILLA ARCHIVE
do some searches
in the upper right hand corner of any BLOG Page you can do a search on that blog

you may find stuff that intrigues
you
it may amuse you to see how I have moved from a text rich blog with an occassional image into the present day image rich blog with an occasional text post
I wish I had more time and more energy for text...
that is where my heart is

life does not allow me to be all the people I wish to be

here are some archives that may amuse you

Featherhead or maybe Jim Rapp
MAJOR
then Common Sense or maybe Common Courtesy
try it yourself... send me a link to your favorite Gwadzilla Post

this
Landcruiser list has some stuff... but this is the meat of the message
and this would be a Christmas Post from a few years back about a friend who was hit and killed on the bike in Wyoming;
Jim Wilborn