my lips grow numb from tooting my own trumpet while my arm is sore from trying to pat my own back


my lips grow numb from tooting my own trumpet while my arm is sore from trying to pat my own back
it was a great race yesterday at Lake Fairfax Park in Reston Virginia
the folks at PVC once again show their commitment to contributing to the the cycling community of the Mid-Atlantic
Greenbrier Challenge-Wednesdays at Wakefield-Capital Cross Classic
a set of events that are part of my cycling calender most every year

I am always stoked when there is a cool shot catching me in action
Bruce of Metro Sports was kind enough to point his camera my way

very cool photo of Cargo Mike
an interesting shot of my brother Marc
a somewhat abstract shot of my brother Marc

METRO SPORTS DC has some Holiday Gift Ideas!