Smart Bike Lunch Break!

SMARTBIKE Lunch Break
today I took a SmartBike lunch break

stepped out to lunch and hoofed it to Farragutt where I was able to grab a SMARTBIKE
with the swipe of a card I was riding instead of walking to get my lunch
as I pedaled my way down K Street number streets counting down I glanced at the short line in front of Pedro and Vinny's Burrito Cart
then took a left Vermont to head towards the sidewalk cart that sells Korean Beef

not having a lock makes the sidewalk lunch options both sensible and easy
the shiny metal rack over the SMARTBIKE's diminutive front wheel was perfect for my bag with its Styrofoam container
the bag was tied to the handlebars to avoid losing my lunch

the lunch was secure for my ride across town to Dupont Circle where I returned the bike and then ate my lunch
I got the spicy beef and spicy chicken combo


in the morning on my commute I saw people with helmets in their hand headed to the SMARTBIKE stands
then at lunch I saw a number of SMARTBIKES traveling across town
this SMARTBIKE thing is catching on and it has really just begun
I think this SMARTBIKE thing is really going to catch on

a few more downtown SMARTBIKE locations
a few SMARTBIKE locations at each neighborhood!
ADAMSMORGAN-GLOVER PARK-MOUNT PLEASANT and so on and so on...

SMARTBIKE DC