Winter Weight... the numbers on the thermometer drop while the numbers on the scale rise

Winter Weight... the numbers on the thermometer drop while the numbers on the scale rise

ah... the combination of sedentary days and over indulgent nights through the course of the winter makes for unpleasant site come spring
I know... as this has been my routine for the past many adult years
always starting spring big and slow on the bike

riding less and eating more
not just eating more... but eating more of the wrong things

just stepped off the scale
not liking what I see

time to be proactive
must control these things
these things are not out of my control
that second ice cream sandwich last night was out of line
then the third... oh man... just wrong

229....
I would like to go bellow 220 rather than above 230
need to make that happen
nature taking its course would take me in the wrong direction