Universal Sports... I did not know that I had this... I had not known that this channel exists

Universal Sports... I did not know that I had this... I had not known that this channel exists

just watched CROSS VEGAS from last September
it was sweet
the women's elite was as exciting as the men's

www.universalsports.com

they seem to give good well rounded cycling coverage
this may be a channel for me to start looking at for the DVR


this sunday is the Proteus Cyclocross Race
SNOW MACHINE! SNOW MACHINE! DID SOMEONE SAY SNOW MACHINE!
more than likely I will be with my family in Chinatown for the Chinese New Year celebration
but this race is sounding like it is coming together nicely
definitely an event for more than just the racer
those not racing
bring your cameras... I want to see some of the action