different in some ways than my brother and my sister...

my sister did one of those FACEBOOK 25 THINGS ABOUT ME...

25 things to know about me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right-hand corner of the page), then click Publish.)

1. I am a private person and I don't like to share too much
2. (too personal to say)
3. (I don't trust you enough to tell you)
4. (wouldn't you like to know)
5. (you'd probably laugh if I told you)
6. (that one is kind of painful actually)
7. (this one would hurt too many people's feelings)
8. (you don't want to know)
9. (stop being so nosy)
10. etc etc

MY 25 THINGS ABOUT ME