not as much time to blog as I once had

not as much time to blog as I once had
life has evolved into new things

if I am not playing with my kids after work
I am helping my kids with homework after work
or I am breaking up a fight between my kids after work
and of course
I am trying to coral them to bed in that same evening after work

not as much time on the bike
not as much time on the blog
not so much time to blog
blogging is not just keeping a blog but reading blogs

just as I throw down less words I also chase down fewer words
the images are easier to play with it is more of a process than a thought process

was over checking out the world of the squirrel
been too long...
http://cyclinglyfestyle.blogspot.com/

I figured if I put up a smutty image of craig moments ago that squirrel could get the same airplay