looking a bit Beastly after the Rockburn Cyclocross Race


a shot of looking a little beastly after phase two of Howard County's Double Cross
photo by In The Crosshairs
http://www.cxhairs.com/

note the In the Crosshairs cycling cap... he also has t-shirts

FIGHT THE POWER!

and of course... GWADZILLA VIDEOS BY In the Cross Hairs
those are some short ones... there is also some decent footage of me trying my hardest in the Men's Masters B if you scroll down his page and check some of the Men's Masters B in the MABRA Series

DOUBLE BIRD

WHAT!

Gwadzilla + In The Crosshairs

at Rockburn Cross I fought to stay in front of the camera... then I tried to catch up to the camera
at one point in the final laps my brother Marc cheered from the sidelines, "the camera is over here!"
of course trying to inspire me to make up the spaces that I was rapidly losing