Photo Removed... apology to anyone who does not wish to have their photo taken or displayed on the page

Good Morning!

to all that celebrate Christmas... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
to all that don't... GOOD DAY TO YOU!

in my efforts with the camera I take stranger's photographs
the response is mixed... usually ranks highest for ambivalent - why is someone taking my photo?
then a positive response - Hey! I am going to be on GWADZILLA! or A Bicycle Blog! Cool!
and finally a small percentage
wishes not to be documented
those that say or give the message - Don't take my picture. Don't post my photograph.


to those who I have offended in my efforts... I apologize

my notion that "everyone wants a photo of themselves, but no one wants their picture taken" is not entirely true
because there are those that do not want their picture taken and then also do not wish to have a photo of themselves... or at least a photo of themselves posted online

Happy Day!
I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday Season!

Rest Relax and Enjoy!
and
Love and Luck to You and Yours!
Happy New Year!