sorry Mom and Pop! ZAPPOS ROCKS!

oh man... but I should not feel so bad
cause I know that Mom and Pop shop online too!


this weekend while Lisa was shopping for shoes for the boys I tagged on a few pairs of shoes for myself
I am actually deeply in need of a few pairs of shoes
yes... my "sole" is wearing thing
and well...
it was quick and easy

the shoes arrived today after ordering them over the weekend
AND THEY FIT! and if they did not fit... ZAPPOS takes them back hassle free!

they had my size... no polite apology from the sales representative at the shoe store
no migrating from store to store
no nothing... just ordered and delivered
in case you did not know... my shoe size is not always in stock

my size thirteen feet have two new pairs of shoes
Blundstones and Vasque Sundowners.... two classic shoes
both from ZAPPOS!
ONE STOP SHOPPING FOR SHOES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
no parking the car... no walking around the crowded mall!

and the boys...
they got what they needed
Dean got a new pair of sneakers and Grant got some basketball shoes

ZAPPOS ROCKS! ONLINE SHOPPING ROCKS


that said... Please support your local business
shop locally... shop mom and pop
and most importantly
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BIKE STORE
if you do not shop there then they will not be there when you need them
and if you LBS Sucks?
well... go to the next one down the block or take the initiative to place a complaint to someone higher than the kid with a lip ring and tattoos behind the register