just got off the line with my buddy Rob Myers...

was listening to some old school THUNDERBALL which inspired me to call my buddy Rob Myers of Fort Knox Five (and guitar\sitar with Thievery Corp)
we were chatting about this and that
for years Rob Myers has been a creative mentor of mine
the mentoring has been great... the creativity has been seldom

in our conversation I made mention of my helmet cam and future helmet cam projects
Rob gave me the green light to play with the songs on the most recent release by Fort Knox Five: THE NEW GOLD STANDARD2

sweet...
now... when am I going to make this happen
and
anyone have some quick tips on iMovie?

Fort Knox Five
http://www.fortknoxrecordings.com/
"the hustler" is a timeless classic
http://www.myspace.com/thunderballdc

GWADZILLA PLUS THIEVERY CORP


that photo could be anywhere in the world...
I am betting it is Union Station here in DC

oh... Rob was talking about his Thievery Corp photos and the need to make "another" book of images from their shows\tours
Thievery Corporation 2006 by Rob Myers
www.blurb.com