1.06.2010

WTF! More unhealthy jokes... this one anti-bike

Anna Kelso alerted me to an anti-bike FACEBOOK Group; There's a perfectly good path right next to the road you stupid cyclist!

I do not have the energy to build on this
check out Anna's opinion on this ugliness

http://annakelso.blogspot.com

on the long list of "fans" I see Urban Velos Jeff Guerrero
that is like having a member of the NAACP as a member of a KKK Facebook Group
come on... this is something dangerous to joke about

it is like a racist joke... it may be a joke... but to someone it is not funny
while to someone else... this just reinforces how they really feel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can report the group as a terms of service violation- "You will not post content that is hateful, threatening..." etc

Dadryan said...

Ah, no worries, just a bunch of inbred, hick australians. I did like reading one roadie chick went on rides packing heat.

Anonymous said...

There’s a new spinoff FB fan page that represents cyclist's POV called "I prefer to ride my bike in the street so deal with it you stupid motorist!", which you can support. Check it out here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-prefer-to-ride-my-bike-in-the-street-so-deal-with-it-you-stupid-motorist/242980189798

Anonymous said...

There’s a new spinoff FB fan page that represents cyclist's POV called "I prefer to ride my bike in the street so deal with it you stupid motorist!", which you can support. Check it out here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-prefer-to-ride-my-bike-in-the-street-so-deal-with-it-you-stupid-motorist/242980189798