shameless plug for an awesome bike shop in Crofton Maryland

The Family Bike Shop
http://familybikeshop.com/


my friends Jonathan and Sarah of The Family Bike Shop are having a TENT SALE this weekend...
no... no they are not selling tents

if you are in the Crofton Area and you are looking for a deal
or better yet..
if you are in the Crofton Area and you are looking for a new shop to be "your shop"
swing by The Family Bike Shop to see what they have for you
they may have just what you are looking for

here is a sort list of some of the deals...

10-25% Off Select Bicycles
20% Off Winter Clothes
Serfas Sunglasses,
Topeak Bags
10% Off Baskets.
Friday-Saturday- and Sunday!


this store is Mom and Pop!
I know... I know the Mom and I know the Pop!
they are good people
it is an awesome shop

I bought my last bike there
and that was when I had the hook up at the previous DCMTB team shop sponsor!

maybe I will swing by and then take my kids to Chesapeake BMX