The Ontario Theater... no I did not see The Damned with Minor Threat there...

okay... what is happening with this space?

could this be a location of an OUTDOOR EDUCATION COMMUNITY CENTER in The District?

basketball... soccer... tennis... and baseball are all well and good
but what about
MOUNTAIN BIKING-ROCK CLIMBING-HIKING-AND CAMPING?

this space could have an indoor climbing wall... a small indoor mountain bike skills course... and who knows what else

it could have an afterschool program... all sorts of day and weekend trips
and gear
gear that could be borrowed by members of the GEAR COOP

so... who is going to make this happen?

and yes... I am still bitter that I missed The Damned with Minor Threat at The Ontario Theater
it was on my radar... my brother went... I had friends who went... not sure why I did not go