I like this campaign... GET YOUR CAR OUT OF THE BIKE LANE!

this is a great sticker
"I park in Bike Lanes... I's an ASSHOLE!"

www.thedailygreen.com

parking in bike lanes... driving in bike lanes...
obstructing bikes in bike lanes
it seems that cars are not respecting the bike lane

I do not object to a car taking the bike lane as it takes the right turn
but... seldom does that car driver take into account the bicycle traffic in the bike lane
every day I watch this sort of behavior in the bike lanes in and around Washington DC
there needs to be an education
there needs to be some sort of punishment

SOME BIKE LANES SHOULD BE ISOLATED BIKE TRACKS!
BIKE LANES SHOULD BE PAINTED A DIFFERENT COLOR!
BIKE BOXES SHOULD BECOME PART OF OUR CITY'S DESIGN!
PENALTIES SHOULD BE GIVEN FOR DISRESPECTING THE BIKE LANE!